[CITASA] blogging in the classroom summary

carey sargent cs2wq at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 4 18:20:42 EST 2009

A few weeks ago there was a dynamic conversation on blogging in the
classroom. I summarized the points in a google doc and invited collaborators
who had been a part of the conversation. I just posted the summary to my
personal blog and wanted to share it with the list:

http://careysargent.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/blogging-in-the-classroom/

If you would like to add your own perspective to the doc, email me and I can
add you as a collaborator. Please feel free to share the link to the doc
and/or repost where others might find it useful.

Best,
Carey

--
Carey Sargent