[CITASA] Membership Drive - Thank You

CITASA Membership membership at citasa.org
Mon Oct 5 17:08:06 EDT 2009

Thank you to all section members who have renewed their membership in the
ASA Section for Communication and Information Technologies in 2009.

Our membership drive resulted in a 5% increase in section members. Not
enough to push us over the 400 membership level, but we are well on our way
for next year.

Everyone who renewed their membership and 10 randomly selected members have
been notified by email that their CITASA USB keys and lanyards will be in
the mail this week.

Don't forget to renew your section membership for 2010 when notices arrive
in December!

Thank you for supporting the section.

Keith Hampton
Past Chair