[CITASA] using blogs with your courses

Liz nwjerseyliz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 12:10:36 EDT 2009

My only thought is to have a separate blog for each discussion section...I assume with 400 students you will have discussion sections but maybe that's not a good assumption in these penny-pinching days. Then the TAs could be responsible for guiding students & curating their content.

I am a big surprised to see Google Ads on your course blog. Google Ads are notorious for just paying pennies and it does add an element of commercialization to your educational offering. Are you including them intentionally or was the blog set up by another person? Just curious if it's part of the pedagogy for the course.

Liz Pullen
nwjerseyliz at yahoo.com