[CITASA] Twitter list for sociologists

Lara Cleveland clev0026 at umn.edu
Fri Oct 23 17:25:56 EDT 2009

One suggestion:
The journal "Contexts" is on twitter. I'm not a tweeter, so I can't tell
you how active or successful it has been, but is certainly a place for
sociologists.

It's a quarterly magazine, published by ASA, and currently edited by
faculty at the University of Minnesota. It "makes sociology interesting and
relevant to anyone interested in how society operates."

-Lara Cleveland

--
Research Fellow                PhD Candidate
Minnesota Population Center    Department of Sociology

University of Minnesota        University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall                 909 Social Science Tower
225 19th Avenue South          267 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455          Minneapolis, MN 55455

Office: 612-626-3926 / 612-624-5818
Cell: 612-240-6153
Email: clev0026 at umn.edu