[CITASA] Book Notice: Cyber Racism

Jessie Daniels jdaniels at hunter.cuny.edu
Mon Jan 11 12:18:50 EST 2010

Hi CITASA folks ~

I'd like to make you aware of my new book: *Cyber Racism* (Rowman &
Littlefield, 2009) about the way racism is moving into the digital era.  As
an introduction to what the book covers, some friends generously put
together a trailer (video) and you can see that video (about 4 minutes) and
find other supplemental material (including study guide) here:

http://www.cyberracism.com/mediakit.html

I'd be happy to visit your campus - either in person or via Skype - to
discuss with your class if you decide to adopt the book.

Thanks in advance,
~ Jessie

Jessie Daniels, PhD
Associate Professor