[CITASA] Other listervs similar to CITASA

Piotr Konieczny piokon at post.pl
Thu Jan 21 12:59:22 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am curious what other discussion foras are out there where issues of
interest to social scientists focusing on the Internet are being raised.
Hence, I am wondering if you aware aware of any listervs like our CITASA
one (or discussion foras, and so on) operated by professional
associations from the fields of communication/media studies/similar?

On a related note, those interested in the studies of wikis and
Wikipedia may find the following listerv useful:

It has in my experience a decent density of discussions of social
aspects of wikis, in addition to standard academic interest items like
conference announcements.

--
Piotr Konieczny
PhD Candidate

"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on
one's laurels, is defeat." --Józef Piłsudski