[CITASA] Other listervs similar to CITASA

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 04:22:50 EST 2010

The Community Informatics elists (link to archives...
Community Informatics Researchers
http://vancouvercommunity.net/lists/arc/ciresearchers
Community Informatics Researchers Canada
http://vancouvercommunity.net/lists/admin/cracin-canada
Community Informatics Researchers South Africa
http://vancouvercommunity.net/lists/arc/ci-research-sa

Might be of interest... Subscription info available on the sites or send me
an email.

Best,

MBG