[CITASA] Call for Papers - New Groups and New Methods? The Ethnography and Qualitative Research of Online Groups

Maurizio Teli maurizio.teli at soc.unitn.it
Mon Mar 8 05:18:52 EST 2010

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce the special issue of "Etnografia e Ricerca
Qualitativa" (Ethnography and Qualitative Research), titled "New
Groups and New Methods? The Ethnography and Qualitative Research of
Online Groups".

I attach the Call for Papers, and here I communicate you the important dates:

15 May  2010: Abstract of maximum 500 words. We will accept any
abstract we consider interesting for the aims of this special issue.
The selection of the articles to be published will then be done on the
basis of the Full Papers.

Full Paper Submission: 15 September 2010

Review Results: 15 December 2010

Final Paper (maximum ten thousands words), camera-ready: 15 March 2011

Abstracts and Articles may be submitted in English or Italian.

Best

Maurizio