[CITASA] Call for Symposium Speakers Abstract

Roman Gorbunov roman.d.gorbunov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:07:41 EDT 2010

Dear subscribers of the CITASA mailing list,

With this message I would like to inform you about about the 7th
International Conference on Methods and Techniques in Behavioral
research “Measuring Behavior 2010” (http://www.measuringbehavior.org/)
which will take place on 24 - 27 August 2010 in Eindhoven, the
Netherlands. This unique conference focuses on methods, techniques and
tools in behavioral research in the widest sense; from neuroscience
and zoology to psychology and consumer behavior, and from human
factors research to public safety and smart homes.

In particular I would like to pay your attention on the symposium on
“Monitoring of Social Interactions and Initial Signs of Conflicts in
Isolated Groups during Long-Term Missions”. Within this symposium we
would like to address questions of measuring and modeling of
psychosocial phenomena in small working groups. A special attention
will be done on techniques for prediction, prevention and resolving
conflicts. In more details we would like to present methods for
automatic monitoring of psychological states and interpersonal
relations. We are also interested in method which can reduce
psychological stress and interpersonal tension. Theoretical models
describing interpersonal relations are also very welcomed.

So, if you are working in the above mentioned (or related) subjects,
we would like to invite you to present your work on the symposium.
Symposium speakers will have to submit their abstracts via the online
reviewing system (http://crs.borderit.com/)  until April 19, 2010.

Best regards,
Roman Gorbunov