[CITASA] Fwd: ESF-Liu Conference, Paying Attention: Digital Media Cultures and Generational Responsibility, 6 - 10 September 2010, Sweden

gustavo gustavo at soc.haifa.ac.il
Wed Mar 17 11:12:20 EDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ESF-Liu Conference, Paying Attention: Digital Media Cultures and
Generational Responsibility, 6 - 10 September 2010, Sweden
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:23:13 +0100
From: Aurelie Sissler <ASissler at esf.org>
To: "citasa-owner at citasa.org" <citasa-owner at citasa.org>

Dear Sir/Madam,

The European Science Foundation (ESF), in partnership with LiU is
organising the following conference:

Paying Attention: Digital Media Cultures and Generational Responsibility
Scandic Hotel Linköping Väst, Linköping * Sweden
6 - 10 September 2010

Chair: Jonathan Dovey, Digital Cultures Research Centre, University of the
West of England, UK
& Patrick Crogan, Department of Culture, Media and
Drama<http://www.uwe.ac.uk/sca/staff/crogan.shtml>, University of the West
of England, UK

May I kindly ask you whether it would be possible to announce it on your
website ? Our closing date for application is the 1st of May 2010.

This conference is accessible on-line from
www.esf.org/conferences/10316<http://www.esf.org/conferences/10316>.

I thank you in advance for any form of assistance you might be able to
provide in advertising this event and remain at your disposal should you
need further information.

Kind regards,

Aurélie Sissler
Communications Assistant

European Science Foundation - Communications Unit
1 quai Lezay-Marnésia, BP 90015
67080 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Phone: +33 (0)388 76 21 48
Fax: +33 (0)388 76 71 80