[CITASA] CfP: ICTs-and-Society: A new Transdiscipline? until March 21, 2010

Celina Raffl celina.raffl at sbg.ac.at
Thu Mar 18 08:58:53 EDT 2010

apologize for cross-postings

CfP: ICTs-and-Society: A new Transdiscipline?
Submission due date: March 21st, 2010

Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for the special issue on
"ICTs-and-Society: A new Transdiscipline?" is approaching!

We are looking for contributions that discuss whether or not
ICTs-and-Society research can be considered a cross-, inter-, or
transdiscipline and what impact this has on research, methods, theories,
practice, and teaching; for the education of early stage researchers and
the future of the field.

Further info on the call can be found at
http://www.triple-c.at/index.php/tripleC/announcement/view/6
or below.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me:
Celina.Raffl at sbg.ac.at.

We are looking forward to your contributions!

:: Celina Raffl and Joseph Brenner

Besides that, we are also organizing a workshop on the same topic during
the 3rd annual meeting of the ICTs-and-Society Network on Friday, July
2nd 2010 at the IN3 in Castelldefels, near Barcelona. We would like to
invite those interested in participating in the workshop to prepare a
position paper (not more than 5 pages) on this topic. Please see
http://www.icts-and-society.net/meeting/ for further information.

Submission due date: May 31 2010

We will circulate these position papers among the participants in
advance to ensure a deep discussion.
The position papers can also be made available as "Reflection" in TripleC.

There will be a second deadline for full paper submissions on July 18th
2010 for those who attend the workshop.
These contributions will be added to the Special Issue (making use of
the advantage of online publishing!) and appear in autumn 2010.

For inquires please do not hesitate contacting me at celina.raffl at sbg.ac.at.

Regards,
:: Celina Raffl