[CITASA] NSF Sponsored Summer Social WebShop @ the U. of MD

gustavo gustavo at soc.haifa.ac.il
Fri Jun 3 03:22:54 EDT 2011

 ***** W O R K S H O P  D E S C R I P T I O N *****

 The Summer Social Webshop (@Webshop2011) is 4-day interdisciplinary
 workshop for US graduate students (August 23-26, 2011) at the
 University of Maryland, College Park organized by leading researchers
 for graduate students at US universities studying social-networking
 tools, blogs and microblogs, user-generated content sites, discussion
 groups, problem reporting, recommendation systems, and other social
 media.

 For more information and application go to:
 http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/webshop2011

 Application deadline for best consideration: June 17th, 2011.

 We are also using twitter to spread this announcement.  You can see
 the original tweet (for retweeting) at
 http://twitter.com/#!/smilex3md/status/75626228660449280 and the
 original tweeted text is:

 US Grad student applications wanted for #Webshop2011 #UMD #HCIL #NSF
 #SMRF #TMSP #SNA #Socialmedia Aug 23-26 http://bit.ly/iJnS7u

 If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

 Sincerely,
 Alan Neustadtl

 Department of Sociology
 University of Maryland