[CITASA] section reception Mon Aug 22

Christena Nippert-Eng nippert at iit.edu
Fri Jun 24 08:57:27 EDT 2011

Greetings all, from a cool and overcast Chicago!

Gina Neff, our Chair-elect, has been hard at work tapping into her remarkable network to arrange our section reception in Las Vegas.

CITASA day is Monday at the meetings this year.  Our sessions are on Monday.

(We have a couple jointly-sponsored sessions on Tuesday as well.  danah boyd and I will speak on one of the "privacy in the digital age" panels on Tuesday, for instance, but more on that later.  :) )

This is a heads up, so you're sure to put aside Monday evening for our reception.  We'll send details as soon as they're settled, promise!

All the best,
Chris

Christena Nippert-Eng, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Sociology
www.islandsofprivacy.com
http://www.iit.edu/csl/socs/faculty/nippert_christena.shtml
Acting Chair, Department of Social Sciences, IIT
Chair, American Sociological Association Section on Communication and Information Technologies
312-567-6812 (office)
312-567-6821 (fax)