[CITASA] CITASA 2012 issue of iCS online

Christena Nippert-Eng nippert at iit.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:54:22 EDT 2012

Woot!

This is SOOOOOO much work, everyone.   You have no idea.  And it's so important to the life of the section.

Thank you so much Gina and Laura, and to all the authors as well as our esteemed partners at iCS.

Don't forget, any paper you present this August is eligible for next year's issue.  Be sure to submit it in the fall and see if you'll be in the next one.  :)

Cheers!
Chris