[CITASA] Internet & Society...

Karine Nahon karineb at uw.edu
Mon Feb 27 04:02:26 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I attache two relevant syllabuses that I taught in the information school at UW about Internet & Society:

INSC555 – Information and Values -  A PhD course, with Master level as well. Discusses topics like: patterns of behavior, participation, deliberation, transparency, network publics, control and privacy in context of the Internet…
IMT555 – Policy, Law and Ethics of Information Management – a master level course that discusses: ethics, regulation, digital divides, privacy, information contorl and free speech in context of the Internet.

Hope it helps
Karine

Karine Nahon -  http://eKarine.org<http://ekarine.org/>
Associate Professor