[CITASA] positions in International Relations at UNESP, Brazil

Heloisa Pait heloisa.pait at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:23:52 EST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to announce three open full-time teaching positions in International Relations at UNESP, São Paulo State University, Brazil. I am posting this announcement here as you might know researchers who are working at the crossroads of media, technology and international relations.

I myself am working in this area, examining how a national dialogue on international affairs takes place; a student of mine, Ruan Sales, is currently examining the role of secrecy in foreign policy in the US and also in Brazil. We would like very much to know other researchers working in the same area.

For more information on the positions, check my blog, at http://heloisapait.wordpress.com/2012/01/12/concurso-em-relacoes-internacionais, or write to me.

Best,
Heloisa

Heloisa Pait
Professora Assistente Doutora
Departamento de Sociologia e Antropologia
Faculdade de Filosofia e Ciencias
UNESP - Campus de Marilia
Sao Paulo, Brasil
marilia.unesp.br/helopait