[CITASA] Real Utopia Sessions at ASA for CITASA members

Gina Neff gneff at uw.edu
Fri Jul 6 10:13:06 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Our Denver meetings are coming soon. ASA President Erik Wright has pulled some of the information for us on thematic sessions that might be of interest (including one that features my former UW colleague John Gastil who does fascinating work on small group communication and deliberative democracy). In good news, we are co-sponsoring a thematic session for 2013 (but more on that later).

In the next couple of weeks, I'll compile a list for CITASA members of both section events *and* sessions of potential interest. If you're on a session not sponsored by CITASA and you think members would like to know about it, please email me the details and I'll include it on the list.  In the meantime, save the date of Sunday evening for our annual party.

Looking forward to seeing you in Denver!

Best,

Dr. Gina Neff
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication