[CITASA] Communication

Shelia Cotten cotten at uab.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:33:54 EDT 2012

Hi everyone. I hope your semester is going well!

I write to you today asking for volunteers to be the CITASA Communication Director. This person will be responsible for maintaining our CITASA communications through our website and listserv (and possibly other ways that I have in mind). Nalini Kotamraju has served in this role for several years and would like to pass it on to someone else. We thank Nalini for her years of work for CITASA!

We need someone who could commit to this role for at least 2-3 years. If you have experience maintaining a website and are interested in this position, please email me at cotten at uab.edu<mailto:cotten at uab.edu> by October 17, 2012. It may be possible to have 2 people serve as co-Communication Directors if we have 2 people who are interested and would like to work together.

I look forward to hearing from those who are interested in serving the CITASA section!

Thanks.
Shelia

***************************************
Shelia R. Cotten, PhD
Professor
Department of Sociology
University of Alabama, Birmingham
460N Heritage Hall
1530 3rd Ave S.
Birmingham, AL 35294-1152
205-934-8678
cotten at uab.edu
Chair, Communication and Information Technologies Section (CITASA), American Sociological Association
Twitter: @shelia_cotten