[CITASA] CFP for WSSF 2013 on "Social transformation and the digital age"

AHARON KELLERMAN akeller at univ.haifa.ac.il
Thu Oct 11 01:39:46 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues:

Kindly find in the attached the conceptual document and the CFP for the upcoming World Social Science Forum (WSSF) focusing on “Social transformation and the digital age” (Montreal October 13-15, 2013), organized by the International Social Science Council (ISSC). Apologies for any cross-posting.

Warm regards,

Aharon

Aharon Kellerman
Professor Emeritus, University of Haifa
President, Zefat Academic College
Vice-President, International Geographical Union (IGU)
Member, Academia Europaea
Ph. +972-54-20-65-300
Fax +972-4-826-2134