[CITASA] Studies on effects of Gender and age on attitudes ICTs

Chang Z. Lin (Uoft) chang.lin at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 12 19:49:41 EDT 2012

Hi Adrienne,

There are studies, as some on this listserv have suggested, that document significant gender and age differences in people’s attitudes toward ICTs. I don’t need to find studies about the “truly causal relationship” in this case, a strong correlation is enough because it is extremely unlikely that positive or negative attitudes toward ICTs could affect people’s gender or age.

Chang