[CITASA] Studies on effects of Gender and age on attitudes ICTs

Chang Z. Lin (UofT) chang.lin at utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 15 02:00:01 EDT 2012

I replied to Adrienne in private about factors that could mediate the
relationship between gender and attitudes toward ICTs.

We know that men and women use the internet for different purposes. And also
how familiar people are with ICTs can also affect their attitudes. Of course
I included these issues in my lit review.

Chang