[CITASA] Reasons to get an early start...

Shelia Cotten cotten at uab.edu
Sun Aug 4 12:04:19 EDT 2013

I agree with Gina and Barry. CITASA has some fantastic sessions at this year's ASA! CITASA members are also spread across the program in regular and section sessions.

Please check the listings that Dan has pulled from the program. If you are doing a presentation of relevance to our members, please send it to Dan to add to the CITASA website and feel free to announce it here on the listservs!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in New York later this week!

Shelia

***************************************
Shelia R. Cotten, PhD
Professor
Department of Sociology
University of Alabama, Birmingham
460N Heritage Hall
1530 3rd Ave S.
Birmingham, AL 35294-1152
205-934-8678
cotten at uab.edu
Chair, Communication and Information Technologies Section (CITASA), American Sociological Association
Twitter: @shelia_cotten