[CITASA] Reasons to get an early start...

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Aug 4 13:18:18 EDT 2013

I will add to Dan's list our paper in the Workplace Transformation
session, Monday 4:30-6

How Networked is a Networked Organization?

     *Barry Wellman (University of Toronto), *Dimitrina Dimitrova
(University of Toronto), *Mo Guang Ying (University of Toronto), *Zack
Hayat (University of Toronto)

I'll be presenting our new longitudinal study of a network of nearly 200
scholars

   NetLab Director                   FRSC                  INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6

   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $22  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8