[CITASA] Seeking help with statistical analysis with cross-unit membership models

Guang-Ying Mo oliviamo at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:51:55 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I am a PhD candidate working on a study of researchers
involved in multiple research projects. I am using a multi-level model to
explain the contextual factors’ effects on interaction at the individual level.

The model is similar to Hierarchical Linear Model, but it is
more complicated because each individual is involved in one to five group-level
units.

I will be grateful if you can direct me to any paper using
this model or any statistician who has used this model.

Thank you in advance!

Guang Ying Mo
PhD Candidate
Department of Sociology