[CITASA] Avoiding Plagiarism

Earl Babbie ebabbie at mac.com
Tue Feb 19 07:38:59 EST 2013

Wanted to let you know I have prepared a short and simple
guide for students, titled, "Avoiding Plagiarism." It also
presents citation formats and discusses collaboration on
class projects.

I self-published it as a Kindle book on Amazon, so I can offer
it for $2.99. It can be read on a variety of devices.

Hope this will help solve a nagging problem we've all faced.

~earl

                   Education is a process, not an event.

Earl Babbie                   Chapman University        ebabbie at mac.com
            Campbell Professor Emeritus in Behavioral Sciences
http://ebabbie.net        Tel: 501-922-6418        Cel: 501-276-9545
The World Wide Web is the Mind of Humanity; the Internet, its Brain.
kth Law of CyberSpace: We are all, as individuals,  in over our heads.
If you can't laugh at yourself, someone else will have to do it for you.