[CITASA] Michigan State Postdoc position

Shelia Cotten cotten at uab.edu
Fri Jul 19 11:48:54 EDT 2013

Hi everyone. As many of you know, I'm moving to Michigan State's Department of Telecommunication, Information Studies, and Media (TISM) in a few weeks. I'm looking for a great postdoc! See the attached file for postdoc ad.

Thanks.
Shelia

***************************************
Shelia R. Cotten, PhD
Professor
Department of Sociology
University of Alabama, Birmingham
460N Heritage Hall
1530 3rd Ave S.
Birmingham, AL 35294-1152
205-934-8678
cotten at uab.edu
Chair, Communication and Information Technologies Section (CITASA), American Sociological Association
Twitter: @shelia_cotten