[CITASA] Table Presider for ASA Roundtable

Jenny Davis jdavis4 at neo.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 7 15:44:18 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Ronald Berkowski and I are organizing the roundtables for CITASA at ASA this year. Due to some overbooking, we need someone to moderate a table titled: Space and Place.

Criteria are that you are not on the program more than once, and have an interest in the topic. Please send an email to: Jenny Davis (jdavis4 at neo.tamu.edu) if you are interested. This is a great opportunity for graduate students who want to get involved.

Best,

Jenny Davis
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Sociology