[CITASA] ASA Social Media--of possible interest

Shelia Cotten cotten at uab.edu
Wed Jun 19 14:28:32 EDT 2013

And, I forgot to mention: the workshops are FREE! If you are interested in conveying your research to various publics, want experience working with the media, etc., the workshops look great!

Hope to see some of you at the workshops!

Shelia

***************************************
Shelia R. Cotten, PhD
Professor
Department of Sociology
University of Alabama, Birmingham
460N Heritage Hall
1530 3rd Ave S.
Birmingham, AL 35294-1152
205-934-8678
cotten at uab.edu
Chair, Communication and Information Technologies Section (CITASA), American Sociological Association