[CITASA] Best social website for keeping collaborators in touch?

Adrienne Redd adrienne at redd.com
Fri Mar 8 15:27:11 EST 2013

I'm preparing to give a master course at the annual conference for the World
Future Society in July. I¹d like to select a social website for keeping the
participants at the master course in touch.

Wikipedia lists dozens of social network sites
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites

Have you used one that you found particularly effective?

I¹d like to give participants a way to keep working on the projects we
discuss at the course. I have a colleague who has used Ning, describing it
as being like Facebook, but with the capability of having it open only to
the participants. What do you think?

Adrienne Redd