[CITASA] FW: 2013 Summer Institute in Political Psychology Announcement

Shelia Cotten cotten at uab.edu
Mon Mar 18 09:51:14 EDT 2013

Citasa members, see below and the attachment.

Shelia

***************************************
Shelia R. Cotten, PhD
Professor
Department of Sociology
University of Alabama, Birmingham
460N Heritage Hall
1530 3rd Ave S.
Birmingham, AL 35294-1152
205-934-8678
cotten at uab.edu
Chair, Communication and Information Technologies Section (CITASA), American Sociological Association