[CITASA] iCS CITASA special issue and other items

Shelia Cotten cotten at uab.edu
Tue May 7 16:32:13 EDT 2013

Hi everyone. In case you have not seen it, the iCS CITASA special issue is out! Here's the link: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rics20/16/4. Take a look at the great articles that our members submitted based on papers presented at ASA last year.

Look forward to an email next week with the winners of the CITASA 2013 awards!

Please remember to register for ASA by May 30th. We have an excellent series of sessions this year.

Thanks.
Shelia

***************************************
Shelia R. Cotten, PhD
Professor
Department of Sociology
University of Alabama, Birmingham
460N Heritage Hall
1530 3rd Ave S.
Birmingham, AL 35294-1152
205-934-8678
cotten at uab.edu
Chair, Communication and Information Technologies Section (CITASA), American Sociological Association
Twitter: @shelia_cotten