[CITASA] CITASA

Shelia Cotten sheliacotten at me.com
Fri May 31 22:27:12 EDT 2013

Please see below and help CITASA! Thanks.
Shelia
CITASA Chair

Dear CITASA supporters,

It has come to our attention that about one hundred former CITASA members haven’t yet renewed their section memberships for the year. If you are one of those folks, we are writing to encourage you to renew your membership today, or if you have already renewed your ASA membership, to add the section membership today. You can reach your ASA record and renew by clicking here: https://asa.enoah.com/default.aspx

If you know one of your colleagues that hasn’t renewed, please give them a helpful nudge. Every member is important to our section count.

If you are a student, and would like to receive a free section membership (note: we can only provide the free section membership; you must already be a member of the ASA and have paid for that membership), fill out the online form at the following address to receive a free section membership: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1DbGhWc3ctN2FkYTQxc1duWWtLNHc6MA

The number of panels that we get as a section at each ASA is directly determined by section membership. Thus, your renewal is important to maintaining a vibrant space for research on communications and technology. Please do your part by renewing today if you haven’t already!

Best,

Jennifer Earl
Chair-elect of the CITASA Section

Jennifer Earl