[CITASA] visiting research fellowships at Princeton's Center for Information Technology Policy

Paul DiMaggio dimaggio at princeton.edu
Mon Nov 11 09:30:17 EST 2013

The Center for Information Technology Policy is an interdisciplinary
research center at Princeton that sits at the crossroads of engineering,
the social sciences, law, and policy.

CITP seeks Visiting Fellows and Postdoctoral Research Associates for the
2014-2015 year who work at the intersection of digital technology and
public life, including computer science, sociology, public policy,
engineering, economics, law, and civil service. These are one-year
appointments, normally commencing on July 1. Applicants may be appointed
as a Visiting Fellow, Visiting Researcher, or Postdoctoral Research
Associate.

CITP also seeks candidates for our Microsoft Visiting Professor of
Information and Technology Policy position. Applicants must be currently
appointed faculty members at an academic institution. Individuals may be
appointed to a one- or two-year term, based on their individual
circumstances and availability.

Our application process is open from November 1, 2013 through January
15, 2014.

For more detailed information on all three:
https://citp.princeton.edu/news/citp-call-for-fellows-postdocs-and-visiting-professor-for-2014-15/
(links to specific announcements follow the main text)