[CITASA] Fwd: We Robot 2014 Call for Papers (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 7 09:16:25 EDT 2013

fyi

   NetLab Director                   FRSC                  INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $20  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8