[CITASA] volunteers to work on newsletter

Earl, Jennifer Suzanne - (jenniferearl) jenniferearl at email.arizona.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:56:03 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

One of the initiatives I am trying to undertake as chair of CITASA is to up communication about the section to members and to increase the spaces the section provides to focus attention on member's work. To that end, we are considering changing how we use our webpage and social media and starting a quarterly newsletter.

If you would be interested in working with me on a newsletter, please send me an email by next Wed (4/30). From my experience in other sections, this is a particularly good way for student and younger members to get to know / get known by other members.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Earl
Professor of Sociology