[CITASA] are you teaching "It's Complicated"?

danah boyd danah-asa at danah.org
Sun Aug 10 20:12:46 EDT 2014

Many of you have mentioned in passing that you're teaching my new book in your fall classes (*thank you*!!!).  If you are, I was wondering if you'd be willing to send me a copy of your syllabus?  One other question: If you are teaching my book, are you encouraging students to buy it or are you sending them to the free version?  (I'm fine either way but, as you can imagine, folks are asking me how giving away my book is impacting classroom adoption and I have _zero_ clue.)

danah

------

My New Book: "It's Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens"

"taken out of context / i must seem so strange" -- ani
http://www.danah.org/  || @zephoria