[CITASA] are you teaching "It's Complicated"?

Rohlinger, Deana drohling at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 11 09:52:59 EDT 2014

It seems to be the latter, Chris (at least with FSU students). They prefer pre-digested materials, even if those materials are not of great quality. Best, deana

Deana A. Rohlinger, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Department of Sociology

Florida State University

Book Review Editor, Mobilization

Social Movement Section Editor, Sociology Compass