[CITASA] UNC Post-doc working on kids and technology, starting ASAP

Tufekci, Zeynep zeynep at unc.edu
Fri Dec 19 15:59:24 EST 2014

Hi Folks,

I'm hiring a post-doc (located at Chapel Hill, NC—must locate here as it involves working with the school districts) to help work on a survey (qualitative work is complete and scale construction is underway--survey and analysis is next).  We are looking at how middle school students conceptualize computing classes, majors and careers.

https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/64590

It's a one-year position that's renewable for maximum two years.  I'm looking for someone who can work on survey design, implementation and analysis *AND* work on the relationship with the school districts (without which there is no survey).  The position is meant to start immediately so please do apply as soon as you can if you think you are a good fit and are interested.

You'll be expected to and have the opportunity to publish from the dataset, of course.  Please share with your networks.

-z