[CITASA] Postdoc Opportunity (Spring 2014)

James Witte jwitte at gmu.edu
Fri Jan 3 20:59:11 EST 2014

Dear All,

I am looking for a potential postdoc for an exciting opportunity as part of an international research project exploring new methods of online data collection with an emphasis on survey research.  The project will run for three years and requires spending a minimum of six months of each year in Moscow.  Knowledge of Russian is not required-the emphasis is on strong technical skills as well as a survey research background including web based survey methods.

The project would begin in the second quarter of 2014 and interested candidates should be prepared to send materials by January 13, 2014 and should contact me at jwitte at gmu.edu to discuss the necessary materials.

best,
jim

James C. Witte
Research Director, Institute for Immigration Research http://iir.gmu.edu