[CITASA] Job Posting for Lecturer - Contemporary Digital Communication and Culture at University of Toronto Mississauga

Debra Burrowes d.burrowes at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 16 12:47:05 EST 2014

Dear Moderator,

The University of Toronto Mississauga has a new position of Lecturer – Contemporary Digital Communication and Culture open  and we are hoping to be able to distribute the posting to all list members.

I have attached the posting and the link for candidates to apply is https://utoronto.taleo.net/careersection/10050/jobdetail.ftl?job=1302012.

Please let me know if this can be distributed to your members.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Debra

Debra Burrowes
Assistant to the Director
Institute of Communication, Culture & Information Technology (ICCIT)
Room 3014A, CCT Building
University of Toronto Mississauga
3359 Mississauga Rd. N.
Mississauga, ON L5L 1C6