[CITASA] [Air-L] Technology in "unusual" places

Nick Lalone nick.lalone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:04:59 EST 2014

It may have shown up already in suggestions but i've been enjoying the
Netnographic Encounters blog:

http://netnographicencounters.com/

"This blog is for sharing the experiences and preliminary findings of a
graduate student conducting a year and a half of ethnographic fieldwork in
Yogyakarta, Indonesia."

Nick LaLone
Penn State University
Information Science and Technology