[CITASA] [Air-L] Ephemerality Literature?

P.J. Oiarzabal pjoiarzabal at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 03:58:14 EDT 2014

Hi there,
I hope this is useful for you:
Oiarzabal, Pedro J.
(2014). “Migrant Memories in the Ephemeral Digital Age: The Case of the
Basque Institutional Diaspora in North America,” in Identity
Palimpsests: Archiving Ethnicity in the U.S. and Canada, edited by
Dominique Daniel and Amalia Levi. Sacramento, CA: Litwin Books, pp.
297-314.

Best regards,
Pedro

Pedro J. Oiarzabal, PhD
--The Jon Bilbao Research Fellow on the Basque Diaspora, 2014-16 (University of Nevada, Reno)

pedro.oiarzabal at deusto.es

University

 of Deusto
Pedro Arrupe Human Rights Institute,
Avenida de
las Universidades, 24
48007
 - Bilbao

Tel.:+34-944139003 (ext. 2077)
http://www.idh.deusto.es

Have
you seen my latest book, The Basque
Diaspora Webscape: Identity, Nation and Homeland, 1990s-2010s? bit.ly/1f01i50

CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype