[CITASA] Digital Crossings in Europe, special issue on digital media and migration in Europe out now (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Jun 8 13:29:38 EDT 2014

   NetLab                        FRSC                      INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $14  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8