[CITASA] Paper vs Electronic Surveys

Noelle A Chesley chesley at uwm.edu
Tue Jun 10 14:52:05 EDT 2014

While we are on the topic of methodology, can anyone recommend suitable introductory reading on the topic of using social network sites in a research setting? I wanted to add this topic to my undergraduate methods course for sociology students as it is not covered in our text.

Thanks!

Noelle Chesley