[CITASA] Use of SNS in research?

Noelle A Chesley chesley at uwm.edu
Wed Jun 11 11:21:21 EDT 2014

While we are on the topic of methodology, can anyone recommend suitable introductory reading on the topic of using social network sites in a research setting? I wanted to add this topic to my undergraduate methods course for sociology students as it is not covered in our text.

Thanks!

Noelle Chesley

--

Noelle Chesley , Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies

You can find me on LinkedIn , the Work Family Researchers Network ,
or Twitter (@noellechesley).

Serving Wisconsin as a Public Employee Since 2005