[CITASA] Blog Post on Technology Use and Worker Outcomes

Noelle A Chesley chesley at uwm.edu
Tue Mar 25 11:59:29 EDT 2014

I wanted to share a link to a recent blog post I wrote on the London School of Economics Politics and Policy site:

Workplace technology use may increase both employees’ distress and productivity

http://bit.ly/1romvMR

Feel free to comment, Like, or Tweet!

--
Noelle Chesley, Ph.D.
Associate Professor (on leave 2013-14 academic year)

You can also find me on LinkedIn, contact me via Skype (noelle.chesley),
or follow me on Twitter @noellechesley.

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 413
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI   53201-0413

More information about me and my research is available on my website:
http://www4.uwm.edu/letsci/sociology/faculty/chesley.cfm

My conference and select published papers are downloadable from the Work Family Commons of the Work Family Researchers Network (WFRN):
http://workfamily.sas.upenn.edu/

Serving Wisconsin as a Public Employee Since 2005