[CITASA] Race, Gender, & Deviance in Xbox Live - my first book!

Kishonna Gray kishonnagray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:27:01 EDT 2014

Hi all! I just wanted to bring your attention to my first book! Race,
Gender, & Deviance in Xbox Live.  It's also rather inexpensive so feel free
to pre-order today :)
http://www.amazon.com/Race-Gender-Deviance-Xbox-Live/dp/0323296491

It's an interdisciplinary text that could supplement your existing course
material very well! And also just a good, quick read!

Many thanks to this group for supporting me and my research all these
years!

Kishonna

*Kishonna L. Gray, PhD*

Assistant Professor: School of Justice Studies

Joint Appointment: Women & Gender Studies

Affiliate Faculty: African/African-American Studies

Office Stratton 313 and Keith 124
PREORDER NOW!
Race, Gender, & Deviance in Xbox Live

By Kishonna L Gray