[CITASA] Future Internet Journal Accepting Submissions

roderick graham roderickshawngraham at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 09:10:42 EDT 2014

The journal Future Internet is accepting submissions for a special issue on "Digital Inequalities" (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/futureinternet/special_issues/digital-inequalities). We are seeking papers that focus on how inequality is reproduced or mitigated online or through new technologies.

As the editor I would like to see more scholarly work published on major social cleavages such as class, race, and gender.

This is the second edition of this special issue.  6 articles were published last year (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/futureinternet/special_issues/digital-inequality).

This is a good opportunity for new scholars exploring the digital environment.  It is also a good fit for niche articles focusing on new technologies.

Future Internet is open access.  There are no publication fees for the first five articles accepted for publication.

The deadline for manuscripts is August 31st, 2014.

Any questions can be directed to me at rgraham[at]ric.edu
--
Roderick Graham
Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology