[CITASA] CITASA-ish Journal question

Yuli Patrick Hsieh yulihsieh2012 at u.northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 1 03:37:48 EDT 2014

Sorry that I messed up with the fact check. IJoC is ranked. So here is the
update. Thanks.

*[Across the board]*

iCS,

New Media & Society,

Journal of Computer-mediated Communication (JCMC)

*[Communication oriented]*

Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media (JOBEM)

Communication Research

Journal of Communication (Top communication journal like ASR)

International Journal of Communication (published by USC Communication)

*[Social psychology and education oriented]*

Social Science Computer Review

Computers in Human Behaviors

Computers & Education

*[Information Science, STS, policy, and political science oriented]*

Journal of American Society of Information Science and Technology (JASIST)

The Information Society,

MIS Quarterly

Information, Technology & People

Journal of Information Technology & Politics

Telecommunication Policy

Science, Technology and Human Values

*[Well perceived, but not ranked yet]*

First Monday

Thanks,

Patrick

Yuli Patrick Hsieh, Ph.D.
Survey Methodologist/Digital Sociologist
Program on Digital Technology & Society
Survey Research Division
RTI International
230 W Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60606