[CITASA] cfp Global Digital Cultures Conference

Brian Loader brian.loader at york.ac.uk
Sat Oct 18 01:39:33 EDT 2014

I should have sen this to the list earlier so please forgive my oversight.
Anyone interested in joining us in Hong Kong next year on what is shaping
up to be a really stimulating event should take a look at
http://wun.ac.uk/wun/events/view/globaldigitalculturesconference2015

I know the deadline for abstracts was yesterday but I'm happy to take a
look at proposals in the next few days - especially having forgot the
CITASA list! Thanks to Barry Wellman for the nudge.

Brian
--
Brian D. Loader,
Associate Director SATSU,